Retina Specialists of Alabama is taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. We understand your concern during this difficult time, and ask all patients to contact the office if they have additional questions. Below are some of the steps our office is taking to prevent the spread:
- If you have an upcoming appointment and any of the following apply to you, we ask that you call our office (205-933-2625) to reschedule your appointment with us.
- Had any symptoms including fever, cough, or respiratory illness in the last week
- Have a pending COVID-19 Test Result
- Live with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19
- We will be screening patients based on CDC guidelines in the office at the time of your appointment.
Increased sanitation and social distancing measures are also in place at this time. We take the opportunity to provide you excellent care very seriously, and the health and safety of all is of the upmost importance.
Retina Specialists of Alabama, LLC
The physicians wish you a warm welcome to our website and to our practice. The associates of the practice are Board Certified Ophthalmologists with subspecialty fellowship training in vitreoretinal surgery. Because we know that for most people seeing a retina specialist is a new and may be an anxious experience, both physicians and staff are dedicated to serving you with respect and empathy. This site lets you start to get to know us and know what to expect. It can be the beginning of an education process that gives you the tools to be an active participant in restoring and preserving the health of your eyes.
NEW: Learn about our convenient new online patient portal here